Intelligence Quotient (IQ) tests are standardized tests designed to measure human intelligence, and they are a commonplace feature of the educational system and recruitment and selection procedures.
This book takes up where Book 4 left off with ten new tests each of forty questions, complete with a guide to assessing performance. By studying the different types of test, and recognizing the different types of questions, it is possible for everyone to improve their score and increase their IQ rating. These questions, compiled by UK IQ test experts, offer a great opportunity to practice, whether in preparation for a job interview, or just for entertainment.
* Sequel to the successful Times Book of IQ Tests (Books One to Four)
* Contains brand new tests never before published incorporating 400 questions
* Can enable readers to increase their IQ rating
* Written and compiled by experienced puzzle editors
* Job hunters, anyone attending assessment interviews or those who enjoy puzzles
Jumlah Halaman : 224
Kualitas ebook : Good
Kode : Test-001
Harga : Rp. 40.000 (Sudah termasuk bea pengiriman)